Monday, October 25, 2010

Last Monday

I am still new at posting (I need to do it more frequently) but I have to say I am excited to post where I was last week... I got to go on an amazing vacation with my husband! It was a wonderful time to relax and get away from everything and just be with each other!
Our first stop was St. Thomas in the Virgin Islands.
 The beach was breath taking! The water was almost as blue as my dress and crystal clear!
 It is always amazing what God has created for us!
I feel so blessed to be given the opportunity to experience this paradise!
 This picture is taken from on top of the island. It is post card perfect!
 I could tell I felt very sandy in this picture. Almost sticky but look at the land the lord has laid!
 This is another grand photo with our cruise ship in sight!
 Our 3rd Carnival Vacation! A really nice ship.
 It was so cute. I had to pose here for a touristy picture.
My casual outfit for the casual dinner night. Early seating of course! Everyone knows I can't stay up late!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a great time! Happy for you two!

    ReplyDelete