Sunday, October 3, 2010

My first blog

Well, today October 3rd 2010 I have decided to create my first blog. I love looking at other woman's blogs and getting ideas for my kidos (my students) and my family (my husband). I wasn't sure what to blog about but I did make 5 dozen organic butter cookies this morning for my girls weekend, which is next weekend.

I used 1cup of USDA organic butter
1/2 a cup of USDA organic sugar
2 1/4 cup of USDA organic white wheat flour
1 tsp of vanilla
1/2 tsp of salt
2 small farm fresh eggs from a friend
I mixed and add the dough to my Cookie Pro Ultra 2 and out came 5 dozen cookies!
I cooked them for 6mins at 400 degrees

I did all of this in about 45mins! They taste just like the ones my mom makes but they are healthier for you in moderation!

No comments:

Post a Comment