Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Rain Rain Go Away we want to go to the Pumpkin Patch today!

Today I was suppose to take my students to the pumpkin patch but it was so cold and rainy that we couldn't go! I was very sad but we reschedule it for Thursday! I will have lots of fun photos to show on Thursday.
Instead of doing school work we played in learning centers and had a witch fly into our wall!  
The children thought it was hilarious and it added some color into the room.What one dollar can do! I got this at the dollar tree!


Every morning my students come in and find their names (great for name recognition) and add it to our pocket chart. Last month each child had a different color cut out crayon with their name on it. This month they have a pumpkin to add to our pumpkin patch!
This is one of the classroom's Pumpkin Patches

The last thing I did before I left today was I counted out 100 plastic bags that the school had saved to recycle. We will reuse theses bags for each child's pumpkin that they pick at the pumpkin patch. This way we know which pumpkin is which! Then we can recycle them when we are finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment