Sunday, November 21, 2010

1st week in November blog

So a lot has happened and I have not blogged! It is time to BLOG!  Life has been crazy and I love that it is November! We put all of our turkey decorations up in the classroom(20 days ago) and the holiday season has arrived! I love being at home and nesting and watching movies all snuggled up! It has also gotten really cold which in my house means putting insulation in the windows. I know this might sound weird but two of my "walls" are all windows in my living room and the same in my bed room. So, M came home from work and said that he would put up the insulation for me and that made me super happy! Happy wife = happy life!
He also bought some new insulation for the bedroom which makes it dark and a little warmer then normal. LOVE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment