Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving and the start of the holiday season!

This year me and the hubby got to go to my parents house for Thanksgiving and it was wonderful! I love being at home with my family! 

We started to put together a  wonderful puzzle that will eventually be glued and framed so that I can put it in my home! My grandmother got to come to Thanksgiving dinner which was also wonderful! I then spent 3 days being Ms. Holiday Cheer! The Christmas music was on from the moment I woke up to the moment I went to bed. It was wonderful! I hung decorations and set up Christmas trees! For me this was one of the best holiday vacations I have had and it was wonderful! It is the most WONDERFUL time of the year!
We celebrated my sister birthday a little early! This too was wonderful!
Then I got to come home and start my holiday cheer decorating! Did I mention how wonderful this time of year is! 
 My table... nothing fancy but it looked so pretty and my BFF Amanda K. gave me the centerpiece last year for Christmas! I love it!
My very own Willow Tree Nativity scene which gets added to every year! Even though I love the music and the lights and the decorations I will never forget the true meaning of Christmas! My Savor Jesus! This is my favorite decoration of all! The birth of Jesus is more then wonderful!

It's the most wonderful time of the year... with the kids jingle belling and every one tell you be a good cheer! 
Tomorrow it is off to do some jingle belling with my kiddos!
Great Holiday! I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment