Thursday, November 11, 2010

With the good comes the bad

So, Sunday I got into a car accident my back and shoulder has been really sore. I went back to work yesterday which wasn't too bad but a lot of up and down and doing things I am not suppose to which lead to being more sore. Then all last night I was vomiting, diarrhea, a nose bleed, I burst all the blood vessels in my face from throwing up and I have a heat rash on my legs and arms! I have to go to work because one of my co-teachers has a tumor in her head the size of a lemon. I will take all of the above over the tumor. Even though my body is shitting on me right now. Life is good and I am blessed!

 I think blogging can be therapeutic!
I can do all things in Christ, who strengthens me!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you feel better soon! Let me know if you need anything!

    ReplyDelete