Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christ is born!

The next morning I was up at 7:15am. The deal was at 7:30am everyone was getting up to open presents. I have read many debates this holiday season about Santa Clause aka St. Nicholas. I am now going to add my two cents on the topic. Many people have claimed that Santa takes away from the main event The Birth of Christ. I however feel that there is no harm in Santa and that teaching your children the meaning of St. Nicholas and what I feel is the moral to the story: that giving this time of year and all through out the year is very important. Especially important to those in need is a great lesson learned. I also feel that as a teacher or parent if you teach your child about what Christmas is all about: the birth of our Lord Jesus Christ then adding Santa and all of his Christmas Cheer should not be a problem! 
On a lighter note Santa brought me a Juicer for Christmas!  
This is not just any Juicer this is a Sharper Image Super Juicer 700!
 This is the same face I made when I got Barbie roller skates as a child 20 years ago! Priceless!
  Some other of my favorite things... Bella and Edward Hallmark Ornament from the twilight series and my cute new pea coat!
I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a great time! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete