Friday, January 21, 2011

Five Question Friday!

Slacker I am in this new year... I am going to try and blog more but I am just busy and tired and everyone at school is sick! I am trying to fight ALL the germs off!
I haven't played along with Five Question Friday ever but it sounds like fun so here we go...

5 Ques Fri
1. Where did you meet your spouse and did you instantly know it was love?
 
I met him at college. 
I did not instantly know it was love but I thought he was a nice guy who liked helping people. Then I worked for him and realized he had an even kinder heart then it was LOVE!


2. What is your favorite room in your house?
My favorite room is my guest room. 
Which I currently can NOT find a picture of! 
It is cozy and warm and I love how the sun shines through the windows in the after noon. There is also a bathroom off of the guest room which I love too for the windows! 

3. Can you wiggle your ears?
No, that is weird. Even if I think hard enough I still can not wiggle my ears. Weird!

4. What is your evening ritual?
I get my lunch ready for the next day. Have a snack. Take my first set of medications. PJ's, Brush teeth, Wash Face, look at clothes to set out for the next day... collect my phone, calender , water and pretzels... take my second set of medications and then start going over my day in my planner and see what else is on my list of things to do. Check the weather on my phone, facebook sometimes and then play tetrus or read depending on what time it is. Then with my ear plugs in and all of my purifiers on I am asleep.

5. How many hours of sleep do you need to function?
To be the happy Amanda who can jump and sing and dance and be the best teacher I can be I need 8 or more. Recently I have not been getting that much! Boo!  
Happy Friday Everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment