Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Testing Tuesday!

Today I went to get Allergy testing for the 3rd time in my life! Since I was taking the day off of work I decided to be productive and make my experience educational! Now some of you might be thinking what is she talking about? I took pictures through out my journey to make an "Experience Book aka "Going to the Doctors". Tonight I will be putting my book together so tomorrow I can read it to my classroom and explain to them what I was doing while I was absent from class. For young children you need to have pictures with your words. I am so excited because I get to be both the Illustrator and the Author of my book!
(and the main character) 
Here our two pictures that explain the difficult part of my day
.
  42 pricks and then 39 needle injections!
Here is Ms. Amanda and her brave face!
This was just one half of my arm. 
I had the lower half covered for the pricks on both arms then the injections on the upper half of both arms!
Happy Tuesday Everyone!

1 comment: