Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Things I am currently loving!

Things I currently am loving...
Taco Night! It is fun, easy and yummy! You get some crunch and some cheese a little spice and it hides the meat! I don't have to look at the meat and that works out just fine for me!

I am also LOVING my Juicer! I have Juiced every day since New years! I am not sure if I could ever go back to processed juice! I juice oranges, apples, pineapples and carrots so far! I LOVE my juicer! It is a bit time consuming (an extra 10 mins to juice and clean the juicer in the morning) but it is so worth it! 
Did I mention I love my juicer!

I am loving the new season of Pretty Little Liars and ABC Family! I was addicted to the first season and now the second! It's on Monday Nights at 8pm. Just in case you happened to not watch this mysterious show. I just can't get enough! 

My next NEW favorite show is Ghost Whisperer. I had heard of it before and one night I was flipping through the channels and I watched an episode. So every night this week I decided to watch it at 5pm on the ion channel instead of my normal Gilmore Girls (which I have seen every episode except for the last about a dozen times). I then saw a commercial saying that it is on every day from 3 to 6 pm! Oh my poor husband is going to be sick of me watching Ghost Whisperer! It is so good!

For all of my twlight fans out there... I would just like to let you know that there is less then 11 months until Breaking Dawn Part 1 comes out! I am so excited! I also need to finish the book.
 Me and Edward at my Birthday Event last year!

Which speaking of books I am currently reading Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks! I am loving it.


I am always loving the Lord and my amazing husband! He is so sweet to not only me but our friends and family! I am truly blessed to have such a kind heart-ed man in my life!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I guess your husband is a pretty nice guy ;). Glad you like your juicer! I would like to try some OJ Sometime.

    ReplyDelete