Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Tunes I am lovin Tuesday!

On this Terrific Tunes Tuesday I have choose the song Where is the Love? by Black Eyed Peas. I first heard this song when I was in college and would sing it all the time! I recently heard it sung during the super bowl Sunday half time show (it's the only part I watch).
My next Terrific Tuesday news is that I think I finally found a nail polish that is "Three-Free," meaning free of toluene, dibutyl phthalate (DHB) and formaldehyde

I have been looking for a company for about a year. I have read dozens of articles and checked out dozens of websites that sell Three Free nail polishes. 
I have ordered  from Priti NYC. I first was going to get just one bottle but ended up in there children's section  appropriately called Priti in Pink Princess (it sounds like it was made for me right? Just add purple in stead of pink)and ordered the Fantasy Pack. I will let you know how well it works!

No nail polish can be considered organic or natural but it can have less of the harmful chemicals in it that we put on our body and smell while applying and if your a little girl and bit your nails ingest without knowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment