Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Egg-cellent Treat

I found this idea and I can not remember where but I add my own little twist to it. I love this time of year with all of the pastel colors and spring ideas and Easter on its way. I wanted to add my own little Spring Cheer into the classroom so I decided to fill Easter Eggs with each childs name in one egg.
I put all my eggs in a basket that our now sitting on my desk at school. 
Then right after math and before lunch I choose two eggs from the basket. Those two children (if present) get some treats out of the Easter Bag.

Now my teacher friends, there is nothing educational about this activity. It is just something fun to do.
I started this yesterday. I did however explain to the children that everyone will be called before Easter and that only two people get a chance in one day. I also said that if they fuss that their name did not get picked then I will take their name out. I know I am so mean! Children need to learn learn that you do not get everything you want when you want it. Self- control!
Well I hope everyone has a Terrific Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. "Children need to learn learn that you do not get everything you want when you want it. Self- control!"

    ^^LOVE IT!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would you like to be a guest blogger on my blog?

    ReplyDelete