Saturday, April 2, 2011

My Saturday in Spring

On this 2nd day of April I finally got the chance to set up my Easter table! 
First I ironed my cream/ khaki colored table cloth I got last year at Target.
Then I added some white tulips (they are so pretty) I LOVE TULIPS!
http://www.potterybarnkids.com/shop/kids/easter/easter-tabletop/
( sorry the photo won't flip)
I added my Peter Rabbit place mats from Pottery Barn!

This is how it looks all together!
I then got out my Easter baskets and my nieces made me cute little animals a few years ago.
I added them too because they are so darn cute! 


Little Eco-green tip. Put your Easter grass in a ziplock bag and use it over and over again. 
I have had mine for 6 years now! It looks like I just bought it!

Now all we need is some spring weather and lots of sunshine! 

No comments:

Post a Comment