Tuesday, July 12, 2011

4th of July Weekend Part 2

Yes Mom I sleep in a tent! 

If you told me 10 years ago that I would be going on vacation to a remote location in Vermont and sleeping in a tent. I would have told you "Your crazy!"  Since meeting and falling in love with my husband I have acquired his love for the outdoors.
I have the choice of indoors or out and I choose out! Now don't' get me wrong I have a mattress fit for a queen in this little tent but I LOVE it! I love waking up to the fresh air and sounds of nature around me!
At night I love making S'mores around the camp fire!
In May we came up and it was so buggy so M bought a bug zapper contraption and it works!
M built this tree house for the nieces! They love it with a pull up bucket and all!
So, I saw this flower and thought it look so perfect. God created it and it was good. I was also impressed by my own photography skills! Thank God for settings like Macro!
Love the color
Mid morning I found this little guy fluttering around and too his picture for a while. 
He sat nicely while I took photo after photo in hopes to get just the right shot!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment