Sunday, July 17, 2011

Good finds at Target

This weekend I did a lot of traveling in a short amount of time but had a good weekend and good weather! I went to my best friend Stacey's little boy Eli's 1st Birthday Party! He is getting SO big!

From there I was off to my parents and since it is so close to all of my favorite stores! I took a trip to Target and like most teachers found some great finds at the Dollar spot and also some light weight clothes for the upcoming school year. The first few weeks always seem to be very warm!
 I can't get my photo to flip! Grrr... anyway, I found a caddie for some odds and ends, name tags for my lower grades. A Dr. Seuss cup and pins to wear on my sweaters.
I am such a dork and I wouldn't have it any other way!
Oh and action cards. Like ants marching. "Okay boys and girls lets march like ants!"
I also found this cute top and capris.
They look funny on the floor but they looked really cute when I tried them on!
I hope you had a good weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment