Saturday, July 16, 2011

Reptile Land:showtimes,lunch and butterflies

On Thursday July 14th I, along with 10 parents and 4 other staff members (Praise God &Thank him for all the help I had) took 23 3,4,5 and 6 year olds to Reptile Land! It was so much fun! The kids loved it the parents seemed to enjoy themselves and I just made sure we stayed on schedule and continuously counted 23 children. It was very enjoyable for me and I got to take photos! Lots of them!

 We started off our morning with a 30 miniute show about reptiles and dinosaurs. 
We saw snakes, alligators and turtles!
 I look. I don't touch!
 It was the turtles lunch time and ours! 
We had a Pizza Party with brownies and milk for our dessert! 
YUMMY!
 Then it was off to the Butterfly house! I LOVED the butterfly house.


 The nice lady told us that if a butterfly touches you that means you will have good luck!
N had a butterfly land on her head and stay there for a few minutes!  So sweet!
 I was lucky enough to have this little guy land on my back pack and stay there for the whole time I was in the butterfly house. When it is time to leave we all had to check each other to make sure we don't take any with us on the way out!


 Mrs. Trisha had one land on her bottom! I heard lots of little giggles from my kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment