Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Wedding Boats: Kate & Brad

Always behind in my blogging.  JULY 30th I went to a fabulous wedding in the woods! 
Kate and Brad
Love Love Love
She came in on a canoe! My pictures didn't turn out well but it was so awesome!

 I made the love birds a towel cake. My 5th one. I think it turned out well!

 Oh Kate's Mama did an amazing job with all the little details! 
Theses little"scenes" should be in a wedding magazine!




 This was such a fun idea and went well with her country theme. Mason jars that had ribbons and tags on them to write your name on them! LOVE it! Totally Eco-friendly and cute!
I had Lemonade. It was so yummy!
 My little love bugs melt my heart! 
I heard lots of screaming MS. AMANDA'S through out this wedding!
 E stole a kiss! LOVE IT!
 More of my little ones all ready for the wedding!
 Okay it is show time. Flower Girl and Ring Bearer in a jeep! 
Down the isle they go!
My most treasured picture of the day. A kiss on the shoulder and a eww coodies look! 
That is how 4 year olds should be!
Congratulations Kate and Brad!
Much LOVE,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment