Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Where I spend my days

Here is a look into my classroom which is also the Library. Yes, I am a librarian teacher. I teach library skills and for the older grades I teach writing along with library skills.
 In previous years the library had a theme and so I choose Ocean!
 For the younger grades I made theses carpet squares and put blue duck tape on the edges so they would not fray.
 The older grades work at the tables.
 My Mrs. Octopus who get very hungry for books!
So when your through with your book please feed Mrs. Octopus!
Cute table with some fall flowers. I will post pictures of all of my fun fall stuff once I put it up.


I also made a prezi presentation to introduce the library. I had toy story instrumental music that went with it.
It was super cute!

1 comment: