Sunday, October 30, 2011

My Halloween Costume

Every year  for the past 15 years I have been a jack o lantern for Halloween. This year I decided to mix it up! As crazy as this may sound this time every year I go to K-mart and scout out their Christmas items that they have just (with in 24 hours) stocked on shelves to see if I need, like, or want any of theses items. I did not find anything that appealed to me this year so I decided to go down one of the Halloween isles and low and behold right in front of my pretty blue eyes was this ...
 Hello Purple (Violet) crayon... it caught my attention and then I saw the half price sign. SOLD!


This Halloween I was a crayon. Our school party and parade was on Friday and the students thought I was going to be a witch. I tricked them and was an awesome purple crayon! I LOVE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment