Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Day 2 Giving Thanks Tradition / Craft

When I first say this challenge I knew I needed to focus on how thankful I am for everything God has given me! I wanted to extend this challenge to my students and so every class I have (I see all grades once a week) there " ticket" out the door is to write down on a leaf what they are thankful for with their name on it. I then add theses leaves to a tree. Our Giving thanks tree. I think this would be a great thing to do at home with your family or in a classroom / school setting. Every time my students enter the room they will be reminded of all of the people, places and things that students are thankful for.
I feel so blessed to be part of an amazing school and to be able to pray and speak freely about the Lord!
I am thankful for the opportunity God has given me to teach in a school full of faith!

2 comments:

  1. what a great Idea!

    Blessings,
    http://nancyogengayouree.wordpress.com/2011/11/29/30-days-of-being-thankful-challenge/

    ReplyDelete