Thursday, November 3, 2011

Day 3 An Attitude of Gratitude

There have been MANY days months in the past few years where I look to God and say Why? Why me? Why not me? What have I done to deserve this? I have not had an attitude of gratitude and as a women of faith and love I NEED to have an attitude of gratitude! I look at my life and see only the things I can not have instead of the things I do have in my life. I feel like I am not living life fully to they way Jesus asked us too. We all need to step back when things are not going our way in life and take a Attitude Gratitude Time Out!
In my time out I see a husband who is trying to be supportive. All of my basic needs are met. A family who loves me and a life full of love. Friends who are sticking by me through my good times and bad. I am grateful today and thankful today for all the people in my life that make it wonderful.
Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever- Psalm 106:1






No comments:

Post a Comment