Saturday, November 5, 2011

Day 5 Be thankful to Him

Our Challange today is to write 5 things we want then for each want we need to write things we are thankful for.
Well don't be shocked but the first want is to have a baby and start a family! This is my only want. There is not a day that goes by when my heart is full of love for a child of my own.
1. I am thankful for my family and friends who are understanding and supportive.
2. I am thankful for my home.
3. I am thankful for my job.
4. I am thankful for my car so I can travel to see my family.
5. I am thankful for the women who blog. They have helped me realize that God has a plan for me.

Thank you Lord for giving me the strength to become a better follower of Christ!


Ephesians 5:20 says   "giving thanks always for ALL things to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ"


No comments:

Post a Comment