Sunday, November 6, 2011

Day 6 Turning Ungratefulness into Joy

Sundays are a day when I feel most connected to God. Days I attend Mass are the days I feel most connected to God. Reading scriptures and in my case of being a Catholic receiving the body and blood of the Lord fills my heart with love and hope. This past Sunday I prayed to God to give me guidance and peace. I wanted needed to feel joy and be grateful for what I have to offer to others. The Communion Song was On Eagles Wings. As I sang the words "and he will raise you up" I felt a sense of peace and joy! It was nothing I had had every experienced before but it was amazing!
In a time when you feel ungrateful think of all of things God has given you. Make a list. Tell a friend. Let all thoses wonderful things fill your heart with joy!


1 comment: