Monday, November 7, 2011

Day 7 Practice Happiness...with a Thankful Heart

Day 7 here for my 30 days of being thankful challenge. Happiness is purely a choice. You can look at things as a negative or a positive. I'm choosing positive. Things that make me happy include: sunny days (a gift from God),. Clean and Organized home, spending time with family and currently Christmas music. I have started listening to it in my car. I can't help it! I LOVE this time of year, between Halloween and New Years that is.
All of this happiness reminds me how thankful I am for another day of life to see the sun. The ability to create a warm, clean and organized environment. The ability to see family often and to enjoy the gift of music.
What are you thankful for? There are so many wonderful gifts that we are given each and every day!


No comments:

Post a Comment