Tuesday, November 29, 2011

The decorating begins!

It's the most wonderful time of the year...

After I enjoy time at my in laws I then go to my parents house for the rest of my vacation (I love being a teacher!) I start thinking about this time of year in October! I love spending days just listening to christmas music and decorating my parents house! We all get to decorate the kids tree. 

 My dad in the grown up rocking chair. My mom in the KIDS rocking chair!
A, C and Me! I had to wear my Christmas cheer shirt!

 
Last year was the first year I actually got to help my mom. She is a bit particular and so I was shocked when she let ME help! IT was so much fun that I got to do it again this year. This time I did almost all of it while my mother shopped (cyber Monday) for 3 hours!
... and everyone telling you be a good cheer! It is the most wonderful time of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment