Monday, January 2, 2012

2012

Well 2012 Welcome!
This year is going to be a year of changes and for the good. When I was younger I hated change. I didn't want change to ever happen in my life. I liked the way things were but life is full of changes and I am ready for all the exciting changes that our happening and going to happen this year! 

My friend Jen over at Home for Three set out her goals for the year and I just loved the way she organized them and so I shall do the same! Thanks Jen!

My hopes for this year:
  • I hope to conceive a baby and finally go full term with him or her.
  • I hope to grow closer to my friends.
  • I hope to keep growing closer to God this year.
My family goals for this year:
  • I want to reinstate date night every week.
  • I want to reinstate no electronics night as well!
  • I want to take more trips to see family (once a month) and do outdoor activities.
My personal goals for this year:
  • Get up to date on my scrapbooking (only 1 1/2 years behind)
  • Finish a new  blanket I have been working on.
  • Continue to get my body to a healthier state naturally.
  • Continue to reduce my stress level and not be so worrisome.
  • Read one adult book a month and 4 children's chapter books(I am a librarian so I need to keep up with the newest books)
My financial goals for this year:
  • Keep saving money!

No comments:

Post a Comment