Sunday, March 25, 2012

The Disney Secret Surprise Plan

Oh the Magic! The Disney Magic that is! I am planning a secret surprise for my parents. It will soon be their 30th Wedding Anniversary this coming August. A little birdy a few years back said that she(my mom) wanted to try and have a Disney family vacation  near their 30th Wedding Anniversary. Well that never happened (little do they know) because Myself and my two siblings are very busy. So, after my Father showed me a picture of this Disney Door tag in February  I knew I had to make this special family vacation happen!

 I called my siblings and said  "Can you clear your schedule for theses dates? Mom and Dad are going on their annual Disney Cruise and I want to surprise them." They did and I booked it in a matter of days!
So the journey begins...

No comments:

Post a Comment