Saturday, March 3, 2012

Whole Living Challenge

As I was perusing Pintrest I found a pin for some smoothies and juices.

 It was linked to www.wholeliving.com. I there found the 2012 Whole Living Action Plan which can be found at:http://www.wholeliving.com/152870/2012-whole-living-action-plan. I e-mailed a friend of mine and asked? "Want to try?" So we went to the store and tomorrow we will be starting a 3 or 4 week detox plan that doesn't involve starving ourselves! There are suggested meals for the week and the recipes as well as a shopping list. There are also exercises to do during the week and how to keep you on track through out the cleanse! I have cut out chocolate for the past week and a half for lent. This alone has given me headaches so I drink extra water now and they seem to subside.
As part of the challenge they ask:

"Set Goals ...

Before the challenge, write down five things that this detox means to you and what you hope to achieve"

This detox means
1. Finding my healthier me! 
2. Being the best that I can be!
3. Completing a healthy challenge that will benefit my body and mind!
4. Trying new healthier foods and continuing to consume them after the challenge.
5. I love to juice so why not?

They ask you to let your family members know that you will be beginning this challenge and to help them support you. They also ask you to drink lots of water, space out meals and have a food journal (I will be using my blog)
Tomorrow morning I will start with a yummy juice! Let the Healthy Games begin! (kinda like the Hunger games)
PS- If you haven't read Hunger Games you are missing out!

2 comments:

  1. I don't know if you've read this blog before, but she is completing the whole living challenge now.
    http://www.allthingsgd.com/
    Good luck! I don't think I would be able to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is exciting! Good for you!

    Thanks for checking out my blog. I'm always thrilled to see new followers.

    ReplyDelete