Sunday, June 10, 2012

Wedding Weekend

Our first wedding of the weekend was on Saturday in Maryland. 
Our friends Matt and Carrisa were getting married. 
 There centerpieces were just lovely and the decor was lavender and other shades of purple
. (My favorite color!)
 M and I posing for a photo.
 I plan to hug a tree in each state. This is me hugging my Maryland tree.



Our friends Kyle and Chelsi got married at a beautiful horse farm. The view was breathe taking!

 They also had purple as their main color. So pretty. This cake was so cute.
 I love the purple beads on the serving utensils.
 Each table had a different movie or song title.

Look at this little guy! He is so cute! I am a little scared of horses because they are such large animals but this little guy was just my size!

No comments:

Post a Comment