Friday, July 27, 2012

Preparation for the school year begins!

This year I am teaching second grade AND I am going to be the librarian and teach library skills, research skills and writing skills for K-6. My plate is full. I spent all of June (after school ended) finishing up a huge library project that is now almost complete. I took an online masters class which just finished and I am now starting to prepare for this coming school year. After the cleaners washed my carpets I rearranged my teaching area and starting on a few projects...
 This is my cute little bulletin board
Theses drawers are part of a project that you can view on 2nd Grade Stuff
All you need is Drawers, Modge Podge, Scrap booking paper and Scissors 
 
This is my little reading area for the K, 1st and 2nd graders. I will be adding too it and post later.
It was a very busy Friday but productive at the same time! I hope at the end of Monday I feel just as good!
I hope all of you teachers out there are having a fun time preparing for your school year!
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment